[Salon] Your Message

Dear Chas and Margaret,

Thank you for your holiday message. I knew about some of your travails but not the details of Chas’s challenges. It is amazing that he went through all that and hardly missed a day of keeping Salon members informed. And Chas, your lectures and analyses were superb as usual. It was good to see you on Zoom Margaret and to know that you got through your surgery safely. What a year!!
Susan and I have enjoyed living in DC and seeing family more often. I am also a Visiting Scholar at Watson and come up for special programs. As you know, I have been writing columns for the Hill. I have found a niche somewhere between foreign policy and development.

Merry Christmas to you both. May 2022 be kinder to you! Hope to see you in the new year!

Warm regards,
Brian ( Susan sends her best as well)

Sent from my iPhone