Re: [Salon] Fwd: A deadly seven days in Palestine

Tom and Todd:

Please keep your arguments about conservatism and fascism off the salon list.

Chas

On Mon, Dec 5, 2022 at 1:15 PM Tom Pauken <twpauken@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
Todd, I guess you would call the Federalist papers a “fascist” document since that is the basis of the American political theory Willmoore Kendall expounded You don’t understand the differences between the thinking of Willmoore Kendall and Leo Strauss. Kendall was an American who understood the American political tradition while Strauss was a European thinker who didn’t share a similar appreciation of it. While Kendall admired much of Strauss’ thinking, e.g., his understanding of Machiavelli’s break with the classical political tradition, Kendall was no Straussian. Tom Pauken
Sent from my iPad