[Salon] Attacks on Palestinians are on the rise

FM: John Whitbeck

The 24-minute AL JAZEERA "Listening Post" program at the link transmitted below is well worth watching.

Extraordinarily, or perhaps not, when I clicked on the link, a notice initially appeared: "The following content has been identified by the YouTube community as inappropriate or offensive to some audiences. Viewer discretion is advised."

The "YouTube community"?!?

At least for now, I was permitted to click on "I understand and wish to proceed."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PcxOdE0INhQ