[Salon] Russia Joint Naval Drills with China: panel discussion on Press TV, Iran

https://gilbertdoctorow.substack.com/p/russia-joint-naval-drills-with-china

I offer below the link to this program which was broadcast live last night on Iran’s Press TV.  The issues are serious and merit close attention.

As for where Iran stands on these developments, I allude to the remark addressed to me by an Iranian broadcast technician just after we went off air:  “большое Вам спасибо! До скорого   To which I respond here:  “welcome on board!”

http://www.urmedium.com/c/presstv/120799