Re: [Salon] Re. Principles Behind a New Bretton Woods Economic System: EIR: “Government Credit:The The Way Out of the Crisis - The Historic Precedent of the American Colonies”

This is my critic of Modern Monetary Theory in the spirit of the New Bretton Woods proposals for Government Credit:
https://www.cato.org/cato-journal/fall-2019/modern-monetary-theory-critique#

Warren Coats