[Salon] From Iraq to Ukraine: Has the mainstream media learned its lesson?

We all agree that the mainstream hive was part and parcel responsible for ginning up support for the war in Iraq and helping the govt protract and lose it by serving as handmaidens to the effort. Have they learned their lesson? Are they doing the same kind of things in the Ukraine-Russia crisis? We asked over a dozen journalists and critics what they thought for the 19th anniversary of the Iraq invasion (March 19)

https://responsiblestatecraft.org/2022/03/17/symposium-from-iraq-to-ukraine-has-the-media-learned-its-lesson/

Respondents include:

Hope you can read and share!

Happy St. Patrick's Day!
Kelley V
--

Kelley Beaucar Vlahos
Senior Advisor, Quincy Institute/Editorial Director, Responsible Statecraft