Re: [Salon] Fwd: Bari Weiss & John Podhoretz on Fighting "Wokeness" at JLC 2022

As a conservative, I have no use for any of them. Not one of them is an authentic conservative. All of them are neoconservatives who have done great damage to our conservative cause by their actions. Tom Pauken

Sent from my iPad