[Salon] Worlds Apart interview

https://gilbertdoctorow.substack.com/p/rts-worlds-apart-interview-hosted

RT 'Worlds Apart' interview hosted by Oksana Boyko
It was a privilege to participate in Russia’s premier interview program World’s Apart directed at English-speaking audiences abroad and hosted by Oksana Boyko. The interview was today posted on the internet and I provide below two of the links to this program.

Our discussion touched upon a number of issues with respect to the ongoing war in Ukraine, including its impact on the world order and the move towards multipolarism, the significance of Biden’s overruling Kiev and NATO on the origin of the missile strike on Poland a week ago,  the shift within Russian domestic politics away from Liberals and towards Conservative positions, what is the likely end game in the current war, Russia’s caution and reactive stance when implementing its military might beyond its borders and errors of the Russian intelligence services prior to the Special Military Operation which compromised military operations in the first few weeks of the war. https://odysee.com/@RT:fd/WA_766_LOGO_3mbit:c   Reversed fortunes? Gilbert Doctorow, international affairs analyst