Re: [Salon] Ukraine : Evidences and Consequences

I don't think these two are consistent
The only thing that interests me here is to provide you with unfiltered information, not always easy to find, to the best of my knowledge and research, away from the official propaganda.
and
Going to war with Russia is the crazy dream of irresponsible and psychiatrically disturbed American ideologues, opportunists devoid of any reason and the arms industry more voracious than ever.

Edward
edwhughes@gmail.com
+1 (617) 306 2577