Re: [Salon] Did Twitter files expose how Dem leaders created conditions for war?

A plausible narrative except for the fact that Republicans held the White House, the Senate and the House 2016-2018.  Democrats had very little power to do anything other than grouse about Russian interference in our elections.
Edward
edwhughes@gmail.com
+1 (617) 306 2577