Re: [Salon] Israel Is Hours Away From Becoming a De Facto Dictatorship - Opinion - Haaretz.com

Todd,

I think you implied that the Federalist Society's championing of an originalist or textualist interpretation of the U.S. Constitution is also Fascist, though I am never quite sure. If so, you must be implying that the Constitution itself that they wish to enforce is fascist.

Warren Coats
1211 S Eads St. #2101
Arlington VA 22202
Mobile 703 608-2975