[Salon] World Premiere! Daniel Ellsberg Tribute!

Below is my description of the video below, indicating my implacable hostility to two of the most zealous enemies of the Bill of Rights and the First Amendment, Willmoore Kendall and George Carey. Which I have shown in their own writings here. And their latter-day Apostles, as manifested particularly in Ron DeSantis and Donald Trump. And as proof of the commingling of such ideas today, as evident in both parties now, with what is taking place under Biden, who could free Assange with a stroke of a pen. Meaning: "We’re all McCarthyites Now!” Thank you Kendall and Carey, as the “originators” of post-WW II anti-constitutionalism!