[Salon] After Nord Stream bombshell shouldn't we take a deep breath ....

Before indulging in the latest mainstream hot takes over the Kakovka Dam explosion? My latest on world leaders, media, and twitter partisans pushing the narrative that Russia must be the culprit for the dam sabotage, echoing September 2022. And we know where that went: https://responsiblestatecraft.org/2023/06/08/nord-stream-revelations-should-chasten-ukraine-dam-hot-takes/

All the best for a great day,
Kelley