[Salon] Talking heads on RT Stream discuss the impossible, unbelievable NY Times report on Ukrainians who blew up Nord Stream II

https://gilbertdoctorow.substack.com/p/talking-heads-on-rt-stream-discuss

Talking heads on RT Stream discuss the impossible, unbelievable NY Times report on Ukrainians who blew up Nord Stream II

It was a pleasure to appear on RT’s domestic Russian language services less than an hour ago for their prime time broadcast. Clever, informed and relaxed conversation about monstrous events pointing us all to Doomsday.

I make my 5 minute appearance at 51 minutes 30 seconds.

https://vk.com/video/@rt_stream?list=1c494058a1c765e4d4&preview=&webcast=&z=video-211860672_456241245