[Salon] ‘U.S. Conservatives Are Starting to Understand That Israelis Are Lying to Them’ - Israel News - Haaretz.com

They’re not lying to American Conservatives: the Israeli and American Rightists share the same ideology, with Yoram Hazony’s Conservatism differing not an iota from Willmoore Kendall’s and Jamed Burnham’s, explaining in full the claims the two of them were the precursors to Trumpism, and the New Right, with all one big happy ideological family as National Conservatives. If their intellectual decrepitude wasn’t so pathetic, the attempt to distinguish the New Right, from the Neoconservatives would be hilarious, given they have Elliot Abrams as a common denominator!

https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/2023-03-10/ty-article-magazine/.highlight/u-s-conservatives-are-starting-to-understand-that-israelis-are-lying-to-them/00000186-cd16-dc44-abe6-cdbe09850000

‘U.S. Conservatives Are Starting to Understand That Israelis Are Lying to Them’

It should have been the safest place for the proponents of the regime coup: an exclusive conference for leading conservatives from the United States and Israel. But then someone shouted to MK Rothman, ‘You’re selling the people a bill of goods’ – and the dam burst

Send in e-mailSend in e-mail

image/webp

Pompeo, Netanyahu and Friedman at the Hertog Forum last month.Credit: Amos Ben Gershom / GPO

image/webp

Nettanel Slyomovics

Comments

Enter the commenter display name

ICYMI

image/webp

The Darius Artifact: How Did We Get From Discovery of the Decade to Disgrace?

image/webp

Israel’s Long-awaited Secular Uprising Is Finally Here

image/webp

The Artist Who Survived Auschwitz Thought Israel Was 'Worse Than the Concentration Camp'

image/webp

‘U.S. Conservatives Are Starting to Understand That Israelis Are Lying to Them’

image/webp

Jewish Law Above All: Recordings Reveal Far-right MK's Plan to Turn Israel Into Theocracy

image/webp

Why I’m Turning My Back on My Jewish Identity

Sent from my iPhone