Re: [Salon] That's quite something! Stoltenberg: "The war didn't start in February last year. The war started in 2014."

Thanks for this. Should be, but won’t, enlightening for the useful idiots of Trump’s, the so-called “non-interventionist conservatives,” who still bleat that Trump didn’t start any new wars and tried to end the existing ones. When in fact, if one has any capability of “expansive thinking,” or even an inkling of DOD thinking, one knows that the Ukraine Coup was certainly indicative of the US war on Russia, but even that wasn’t the first hostile act of the war but was the culmination of the earlier stages of our war on Russia, the so-called Color Revolutions which the US was involved in, as well as the pervasive “Information and Economic War” the U.S. was directing against what had already become the BRICS countries, brought together because of their awareness that US appetite for Global Domination didn’t stop at the Mideast. With I and E War, constituting “real war,” according to DOD.

And it won’t be enlightening for all the Liberals and Progressives who came on board for US War on Russia from the single perception/incident of the war that they “saw,” from February 2022, never having seen the earlier stages of US Offensive Operations, dating back even before 2014.

Sent from my iPhone

That's quite something! Stoltenberg:  "The war didn't start in February last year. The war started in 2014."
I thought the official narrative was that the war started as an "unprovoked invasion" of Ukraine by Russia in 2022? So if it in fact started in 2014, who started it?