[Salon] [Friends_of_Bruce] Friends! A lot is happening.

Dear Friends:

The Legitimacy of European Constitutional Orders is a remarkable collection of essays by leading scholars responding to the “three pathways” framework developed in my book, Revolutionary Constitutions (Harvard 2019). They deploy this framework to explore the very different constitutional dynamics generating the current crisis of democracy in Europe – both in the EU and its member states. In doing so, they move well beyond the analysis of these dynamics advanced in my book. As a consequence, I respond to their insights with an extended Afterword that encourages readers to make future contributions to understanding the European predicament over the next decade.

Thanks to funding by Yale, the e-book is available for FREE at: https://www.elgaronline.com/edcollbook-oa/book/9781803928890/9781803928890.xml