Re: [Salon] Max Hastings in book - Benjamin Netanyahu dreamed of a war when, "if we get it right, we'll have a chance to get all the Arabs out

As Chas shared:
Important: Max Hastings overhearing the young Benjamin Netanyahu dreaming of a war when, "if we get it right, we'll have a chance to get all the Arabs out... We can clear the West Bank and sort out Jerusalem."

Given the leaks we've seen about him trying to bribe Egypt to take what remains of the broken population of Gaza, he clearly thinks this is his moment.
#NewNakba

Like Fascist Father, Like Fascist Son;

Menachem Begin and Benzion Netanyahu were colleagues, so what Einstein/Arendt said of Begin, applied even more to Benzion, who never “moderated” his ideology a bit. With Benjamin’s fascism totally unleashed under Trump!

"Dr. Albert Einstein, Prof. Sidney Hook and nineteen other scholars and teachers joined yesterday in a public statement denouncing the Freedom party of Israel led by Menachem Begin, who is now visiting in the United States, as one that until recently "openly preached the doctrine of the Fascist state."