[Salon] (17) Yoram Hazony (@yhazony) / X

So what’s everybody’s favorite Settler/National Conservative/New Right/Right-wing Peacenik/Fascist have to say about the Mideast situation? See below. I agree with the first point below; it’s only the “Liberal/Progressive Jews” whom Trump and Musk despise. They adore  the Fascist Jews, like Netanyahu, Ben Gvir, Itamar Smotrich, et al.

BLUF: In the recording Smotrich is heard saying: “I’m a fascist . . . “ Adding “homophobe” to that does not mitigate that or alter its meaning as an admission that he’s a fascist, and I won’t collude with some in working to conceal that!

JPEG image

PNG image

Musk is not an anti-Semite. Neither is Trump. Neither are most of the other conservatives who have been falsely accused of anti-Semitism by lefty organizations in America and Britain since 2016. These claims that major figures on the right are anti-Semites is a transparent…
Show more

JPEG image

Bill Ackman
@BillAckman
.@elonmusk is not an antisemite. I agree with @benshapiro’s assessment of the situation. It is remarkable how quickly the world stands ready to attack Musk for his shoot from the hip commentary. Musk is not perfect, but the world is a vastly better place because of him. twitter.com/elonmusk/statu…
Show more
476
8.3K
The US-Israel disagreement in a nutshell: Israelis believe the status quo pre-Oct 7 has to change. Biden wants the status quo pre-Oct 7 preserved with cosmetic touch-ups. | US opposes reduction of Gaza’s territory after PM says it'll happen

JPEG image

PNG image

211
4.5K
The Biden administration knows that: 1 Abbas/PLO in Ramallah fully supports Hamas’s massacres of Oct. 7-8. 2 Abbas/PLO either sent fighters to participate in the massacres or is actively pretending it did. 3 Israel is preparing for a likely war with Abbas/PLO in the West Bank…
Show more

JPEG image

Ballabon
@ballabon
This is a national disgrace. A blot on America. There is no conceivable excuse for it. twitter.com/SecBlinken/sta…
11
140
If you want to hear the Jewish or Israeli side of any story these days, Twitter/X just is the easiest place to find it.

JPEG image

Anthony Goldbloom
@antgoldbloom
A new survey suggests TikTok is a meaningful driver of a surge in antisemitism. #TikToxic Spending at least 30 minutes a day on TikTok increases the chances a respondent holds antisemitic or anti-Israel views by 17% (compared with 6% for Instagram and 2% for X).
Show more

JPEG image

JPEG image

JPEG image