[Salon] US has found war crimes, crimes against humanity, and ethnic cleansing - in Sudan

https://twitter.com/Kathleen_Tyson_/status/1732800895337832934
Hey, look over there!
US has found war crimes, crimes against humanity, and ethnic cleansing - in Sudan.

https://twitter.com/SecBlinken/status/1732502537113047193
I have determined members of the Sudanese Armed Forces have committed war crimes and Rapid Support Forces have committed war crimes, crimes against humanity and ethnic cleansing in Sudan. We stand with the people of Sudan in their demands for peace and civilian, democratic rule.