From: "X (formerly Twitter)" <info@twitter.com>
Date: January 19, 2024 at 10:59:54 AM MST
To: Todd Pierce <todd.e.pierce@icloud.com>
Subject: Craig Murray posted: Absolutely fascinating. I knew my personal X ac...

Craig Murray's avatar
Craig Murray
@CraigMurrayOrg
Absolutely fascinating. I knew my personal X account is extremely suppressed but:

This account has 1 million followers.
After 25 minutes Twitter has shown its tweet of me to 557 people. twitter.com/etribune/statu…
Reply Retweet Like
Gabriel Shipton's avatar
Gabriel Shipton
@GabrielShipton
The fight for Julians freedom brings people together.

I believe non partisan support is key to his freedom. twitter.com/stella_assange…
Reply Retweet Like
Elizabeth Murray's avatar
Elizabeth Murray
@elizabethmurra
“Children are dying first. Adults will follow. Before our eyes.” – Day 102 israelpalestinenews.org/children-are-d…
Reply Retweet Like
Clare Daly's avatar
Clare Daly
@ClareDalyMEP
Today's #Gaza resolution claims to be a call for a ceasefire, but it is really a green light for butchery to continue. It feigns concern about "regional escalation," while cheering on Western military operations that will only bring the Middle East closer and closer to wider war. twitter.com/ClareDalyMEP/s…
Clare Daly's Video
Reply Retweet Like
Elijah J. Magnier 🇪🇺's avatar
Elijah J. Magnier 🇪🇺
@ejmalrai
Swiss prosecutors filed a criminal complaint against Israel's President @Isaac_Herzog during his participation in the #Davos Economic Forum for inciting for war crimes and crimes against humanity against the Palestinians in #Gaza.
Elijah J. Magnier 🇪🇺's Photo
Reply Retweet Like
Washington Report on Middle East Affairs's avatar
Washington Report on Middle East Affairs
@WRMEA
In 1947, the Joint Chiefs of Staff warned that supporting the partition of Palestine would "prejudice U.S. strategic interests in the Middle East to the point that U.S. influence would be curtailed to that which could be maintained by military force."

wrmea.org/2016-may/panel…
Reply Retweet Like
Help  |  Privacy  |  Reset password  |  Download app
X Corp. 1355 Market Street, Suite 900 San Francisco, CA 94103