[Salon] They're back...neocons find 'Pearl Harbor moment' in 10/7

I have an essay up at The American Conservative this morning on the forces behind the very real push for the US to go to war directly with Iran. I trace back neocon roots pre-9/11 and their obsession with Saddam Hussein and the PNAC "Rebuilding America's Defenses" template to make the argument that the neocons remain in the firmament and powerful operators like FDD have clearly seen Oct. 7 as the 'Pearl Harbor' needed to spark their aspirations for bringing Iran down — just like 9/11 served their purposes for regime change in Iraq.

Thanks for reading! https://www.theamericanconservative.com/beware-the-iran-pearl-harbor-moment/

have a great weekend,
Kelley V