Re: [Salon] Tucker Carlson on X: "Ep. 75 The national security state is the main driver of censorship and election interference in the United States. "What I’m describing is military rule," says Mike Benz. "It’s the inversion of democracy

Hi Chas, don't know if you had a chance to listen to this whole thing, but I found it simply extraordinary. Dynamite.  From things I know from here and there over the years both in the agency and later in Washington it rings very true I found very little of the conspiracy mentality in the interviewee, it has huge explanatory power for some of my perplexity at the sweeping scope of US domination of the western narrative on Ukraine and other issues.

Do you yourself take this guys story seriously? Will it have legs, or simply be stifled?

Graham

Sent from the all new AOL app for iOS