[Salon] Yoram Hazony - Israel may have to take the fight to Hezballah in the coming weeks, and it may end up having to escalate its ongoing low-intensity conflict with Iran.

This is Part III, of what I said had been returned, and this X link article may have been the source of it being returned, as transferring it to Word, revealed all the embedded material in it. With the Subject line retitled, here is what Yoram Hazony says about the Israeli genocide of the Palestinians, and where next the Israeli fascists wish the IDF to go: