[Salon] Did Russia use 'chemical weapons' in Ukraine: WION Indial global news

https://gilbertdoctorow.substack.com/p/did-russia-use-chemical-weapons-in

Did Russia use ‘chemical weapons’ in Ukraine?:  WION Indian global news

The latest State Department accusations against Russia for supposedly using chemical weapons on the battlefield against Ukrainian forces were the starting point for my interview this morning with India’s premier English language global broadcaster WION. These charges are said to have been the basis for the latest round of sanctions imposed on Russia by the United States, with the Russian military units under accusation being the prime targets.  The conversation went on from there to consideration of the likely effectiveness of the latest 61 billion financial and arms package from the United States.

Nothing is perfect in life.  WION has identified me as speaking from Brussels, though in fact I am in St Petersburg and will remain here till 14 May.  I misspoke when identifying the glider bombs being used by the Russians, which weigh in at 0.5, 1.5 and 3 tons.

See Did Russia use 'chemical weapons' in Ukraine? | World News | Live Discussion | WION