[Salon] Georgian PM: Let me make it clear: no one will achieve a “Maidan” in Georgia

https://x.com/narrative_hole/status/1796415148577751212

Georgian PM: Let me make it clear: no one will achieve a “Maidan” in Georgia
 Before 2013, Ukraine had territorial integrity and a $200 billion economy. Today the country declines with a decimated economy, 20% of its territory lost and endless dеаth
 No one takes responsibility for this
 We should care for our country’s independence above all else, Ukraine's example has shown us this