[Salon] Revealing the Hannibal Directive scandal

https://x.com/MaxBlumenthal/status/1810025183425839263

Haaretz smeared me as a “manipulator” for reporting on the Israeli army’s killing of many, many Israeli citizens on October 7 Now, over 8 months later, reports the same thing I did back in October In the eyes of these mediocre LibZio settlers, my sin was revealing the Hannibal Directive scandal too early, back when Israel was still inflating the Oct 7 death toll and concocting Hamas atrocities to generate Western support for its Gaza genocide Haaretz editors can feign criticism of the Israeli army and compassion for Palestinians, but they are as culpable as any other Zionist media hacks in manufacturing consent for the ongoing genocide