[Salon] American Obeisance

FM: John Whitbeck

I have just witnessed the most pathetic and humiliating hour which I, as an American, have experienced in my lifetime.

After virtually every sentence uttered by the notorious war-criminal Benjamin Netanyahu, no matter how inane or blatantly false, virtually all the attending political prostitutes infesting the U.S. Congress rose in a loud standing grovel of homage to their puppet-master, most long and loudly when he condemned pro-justice and anti-genocide protestors on American campuses as "useful idiots" financed by Iran.

Anyone watching this spectacle could only conclude that the United States of America has ceased to be a respectable independent state and is now, as, indeed, it has been for many years already, a wholly-owned subsidiary of the State of Israel, with shared values rightfully rejected by the overwhelming majority of mankind.