[Salon] Biden forgets he’s at war around the world

https://www.usefulidiotspodcast.com/p/biden-forgets-hes-at-war-around-the?utm_source=post-email-title&publication_id=304318&post_id=147015901&utm_campaign=email-post-title&isFreemail=true&r=210kv&triedRedirect=true&utm_medium=email

Biden forgets he’s at war around the world

In an Oval Office address, a lame duck Biden makes some weird claims

Aaron Maté    7/26/24

After announcing the forced-end to his presidential campaign on X, President Biden finally showed his face for an Oval Office farewell address (who knows if he’ll be able to make one next January).

And what he said was this:

“I’m the first president in this century to report to the American people that the United States is not at war anywhere in the world.” Uhhh.

Luckily, we didn’t have to explain to him that yes, in fact, you’re overseeing multiple wars. Because on the very same day, US Central Command did it for us. They posted that we literally BOMBED YEMEN YESTERDAY:

Now even if you disregard Biden’s war in Ukraine as merely a proxy war and the genocide in Gaza as just funding a war, the bombing of two targets by US forcescertainly can’t be called anything else.

It’s the worst lie since last week when he claimed he’s “the guy who’s done the most for the Palestinian people.”

It’s Thursday Throwdown. Katie and Aaron cover it all, from Kamala Harris to Bernie Sanders to the terrible Netanyahu speech before a fawning US Congress. And our message to Bibi the next time he defiles our name:

is this:

Will Smith Keep My Wife Name Out Your Fcking Mouth Gif GIF - Will Smith  Keep My Wife Name Out Your Fcking Mouth GIF - Discover & Share GIFs

Subscribe to watch the full episode here: