[Salon] 'Dialogue Works': Ukraine's Defeat in Kursk

https://gilbertdoctorow.substack.com/p/dialogue-works-ukraines-defeat-in

‘Dialogue Works’: Ukraine’s Defeat in Kursk Region?

I am pleased to share with readers the link to an interview that Nima Alkhorshid took with me a few minutes ago. As always, there was more than one topic under discussion, but the central issue was precisely that mentioned in the title which he has given to our discussion.

Dr. Gilbert Doctorow: Ukraine's Defeat in Kursk Region?