Re: [Salon] Biden walks off the U.N. stage, leaving behind ‘purgatory’

https://x.com/Andre__Damon/status/1838600423877329285

Joe Biden has just delivered a warmongering rant at the United Nations. He demanded war against Russia, war against Iran, and threatened China all in one 25-minute speech. Biden's legacy is a world in flames, with his successor only expanding these global wars.

https://x.com/RnaudBertrand/status/1838853735273107531

Hypocrisy personnified... By far the biggest "force pulling the world apart" is himself, with 1) his blatant double standards (on Israel and other subjects) and 2) his insistence of defining the world in a divisive "autocracy v democracy" framework that's completely divided from reality and what the world wants. And he says all this at the UN, an organization built for the purpose of bringing the world together that his administration has systematically undermined like never before... Just pure gaslighting...