[Salon] endorsements from odious DC creatures

We can call them the foreign policy/national security 'deplorables' but their self-righteous endorsements of Kamala Harris are getting under James Carden's skin (rightfully so).

The Costs of War project says nearly 1 million dead on all sides in our post-9/11 wars. Yet we're to take it seriously when the architects and cheerleaders of those wars complain about Trump's “unethical behavior and disregard for our Republic's time-tested principles of constitutional governance” ?

From James today on the 700 or so ex-officials/generals/flag officers endorsing Harris (plus separate nods from the Cheneys, Gonzales and others) this week:
https://responsiblestatecraft.org/national-security-endorse-harris/

best
Kelley